Monday, June 25, 2018

My Speech



Imagine if you had your own genie that grants you 3 wishes what they be?If I had 3 wishes I would wish to got to Rainbows end every day for free and also to have lots of pets and last but not least to have a apple watch

My first wish would be to go to Rainbows end everyday if I wanted to. Imagine waking up each day and being able to decide what you wanted to do, no parents saying no, no teachers telling you what to do just an exciting, fun adventure everyday. My favorite ride is the log flume because it’s so fun when you go down the enormous slope. It’s also very nice if it’s a hot day It’s like a refreshing swim in a log. The last time i went to rainbows end was when i was 6 that’s 3 whole years ago! In my opinion that’s far too long .

My second wish would be to have heaps of pets! The pets i would wish for are a Puppy,kitten,parrot,lizard and a guinea pig i want a puppy and a kitten because they are so cute!! I want a parrot because they are very colourful and Bright. I also want a guinea pig and a lizard because lizards are so cool and guinea pigs are adorable. If i had all those pets my house would be like a ZOO!!! My Mum would be unable to say no to all of these pets (evil Face raises eyebrow My third wish would be to have an apple watch. I've been asking my parent for one for months but with this special genie  i don't need to ask my parents anymore. Imagine them seeing me have an apple watch when i come home i wonder what they will do. I desperately want an apple watch because they have really cool apps you can use:)
Like Instagram,
It also has some other cool things like it connects to your phone and when someone rings you or texts you it will come up on your watch.
Also on your photos if you like some of your photos on your phone it will connect and show up on your watch

If my three wishes came true that would be awesome. What would you do if your three wishes came true?? (bows)

No comments:

Post a Comment